A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.
You've got to dance like no one is watching and love like its never going to hurt."
Yesterday and tomorrow exist only in your imagination- the only reality is now.
" Love makes the world go round, But it's laughter that keeps us from getting dizzy
" Sometimes there is no next time, No time outs, No second chance. Sometimes it's now or never."
Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have. Do not think that you are necessarily on the right track just because it
is a well beaten path.
8. "When we cry, we show our tears, but when we do hide them, they tear our heart apart.."
9. "Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers; the next day you're gone. But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul"
10. Women fall in love through their ears and men through their eyes.
11. " The bad stuff is easier to believe, but the good stuff is worth hoping for."
12. "Once in awhile right in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairy tale."
13. " Another time and another place And we might have been soul mates."
14. " Better to have met you in my dream Than to awake and reach for hands that are not there."
15. "All our young lives we search for someone to love. We chose partners, change partners...all the while wondering if there's someone, somewhere who might be searching for us."
16. People can't change the truth...But the truth can change people."
17. " Friends are those who treat you kindly behind your back."
18. " I was once told that love is blind And when you can't see what's coming, You can't protect yourself, from the broken heart."
19. " Listen to your heart, because in the end, It is your heart that counts."
20. " Maybe one day I will fall into my dream But as for now I'm living in the reality world."
21. " Smile! A frown is the world's biggest window to your insecurities."
22. " There are many things in life That will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart...
24. " You only get to be Cinderella once."
25. The truth hurts so we all live a lie
26. A smile is a light in the window of the soul Indicating that the heart is home.
27. A dream to a believer is reality in the morning.
28. A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul.
29. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart
30. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available
31. Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.
32. Every evening I turn my worries over to God. Hes going to be up all night anyway.
33. Every persons life is a fairytale written by Gods fingers.
34. Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
35. Friends bring sunshine when everyone else is raining on your parade.
36. I think Ive discovered the secret of life you just hang around until you get used to it.
37. I think we dream so we dont have to be apart so long. If were in each others dreams, we can play together all night.
38. I would rather have a million friends than a million dollars
39. If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more actual troubles but Id have fewer imaginary ones.
40. If there were dreams to sell, what would you buy?
41. If you dont have a smile, Ill give you one of mine.
42. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
43. Its a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
44. Its not who you are that holds you back, its who you think youre not.
45. Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers
46. Love is blind and I'm the only idiot who didn't buy a cane.
47. Love is like some cosmic practical joke that someone up there with absolutely no sense of humor thinks is funny.
48. Loving you is like trying to touch a star, I know I can never reach you, but I can't help but try.
49. Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
50. People need to be loved the most when they deserve it the least.
51. Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. Pooh! he whispered. Yes, Piglet? Nothing, said Piglet, taking Poohs paw. I just wanted to be sure of you.
52. The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved
53. The longest journey a man must take is the eighteen inches from his head to his heart
54. There is no happily ever after, we're just all trying to survive.
55. This is the time to remember, 'cause it will not last forever."
56. Today if a happy smile comes to you, a happy smile that perhaps you can't explain... it is because at that moment, I am thinking of you and smiling too.
57. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you not because they are nice, but because you are.
58. We are all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at showing it.
59. When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you.
60. When you act like yourself, you look great!
61. Why do we close our eyes when we dream, imagine, or kiss? Because the best things in life are unseen.
62. You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
63. Youve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and youre not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice.
64. Hope for miracles, but don't rely on one
65. The best dreams happen when you're awake
66. A GOOD REASON TO HAVE DREAMS IS THAT IN DREAMS YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE REASONS.
67. No man is worth your tears- and the one who is won't make you cry.
68. The best things in life can't be seen or touched, they must be felt through the heart
69. You can close your eyes with the things you don't want to see, but you can never close your heart with the things you don't want to feel!!
70. You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than ever you can in a lifetime of lies
71. You know it is love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if youre not a part of their happiness.
72. There's only so much heart in a girl to be broken
73. " I find myself constantly wondering would it be different, If I took the other road?"
74. "The best conversation between two friends is a smile"
75. A good friend is someone who will help you when you are down, and if they can't, will lay down and listen
76. A smile takes but a moment, but its affects can last a lifetime.
77. Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted....
78. He lived happily ever after.
79. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
80. I wanted a perfect ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
81. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance
82. In three words I can sum up everything Ive learned about life: it goes on.
83. It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis.
84. I've learned that: good-byes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, thanks is a feeble word, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung.
85. Life seems to be the hardest question ever, just as soon as youve figured out the answer the question changes.
86. Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is.
87. Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic
88. Time heals what reason cannot
89. Unfortunately, sometimes people dont hear you until you scream.
90. You May Not Realize It When It Happens, But A Kick In The Teeth May Be The Best Thing In The World For You
91. You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about.
92. "I wish that when I gave someone my heart, I could see whether or not they kept it or threw it away."
93. "There are things in life your eyes will love, but not all will catch your heart."
94. " Nothing lasts forever--not even your troubles."
95. Go ahead and cry, I'll catch your tears
96. " Your toughest opponent is the little voice inside you Telling you to stop."
97. Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!
98. When it comes down to it, we all just want to be loved.
99. "It's not my ear you whispered into, but my heart. It's not my lips that you kissed, but my soul."
100. Whatever you want too much you can't have, so when you really want something, try to want it a little less.
101. Happiness is just an illusion caused by the temporary absence of reality.
102. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
103. "Life is full of people who will make you laugh, cry, smile until your face hurts, and so happy that you think you'll burst. But the ones who leave their footprints on your soul are the ones that keep your life going."
104. "Friends bring the most joy and the most pain. But they always find a way to mend your heart back together after they break it."
105. "I wanted to kill the hottest person on Earth. Then I learned that there were laws against suicide."
106. "Sometimes you have to do that with adults--just say what they need you to say--so they'll get out of your face."
"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."
107. "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
108. "Guys who have big muscles and a nice car are usually trying to make up for a lost feature."
109. "Bad luck is bending over to pick up a four-leaf clover and being infected by poison ivy."
110. "You can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you better know something."
111. "A smart person knows all the rules so he can break them wisely."
112. "Dreams come a size too big so that we can grow into them."
113. I know the world isn't fair, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?
114. Life isn't about the breaths we take, But the moments that take our breath away."
115. " The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
116. " When your life flashes before your eyes, Make sure it's worth watching."
117. Guys are like stars - there are millions of them but only one can make your dreams come true
118. Why is it that I have to climb 1,000 mountains to get to you when all you have to do is to smile to get to me?
119. Have faith in your dreams and someday Your rainbow will come smiling through
120. "When you think you're alone, when you think there's no one in this world who'll stand up for you, look around and make sure you're right. Friends can appear in the most unlikely people, and are often right in front of you."
121. "It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."
122. "Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice."
123. "Do not throw in the towel; use it for wiping the sweat off your face."
124. "Earth's crammed with heaven."
125. "The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories."
126. "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you."
127. "The meaning of life? That's easy. The meaning of life is: to be happy, try not to hurt people, and hope that you fall in love."
128. "Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."
129. "The beginning is usually scary; the end is usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that should really count."
130. "There are never any mistakes, only happy accidents."
131. "Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart."
132. "Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness."
133. "I want to be the one to walk in the sun, oh girls they want to have fun."
134. "Don't cry because it's over, laugh because it happened."
135. "Twas not my ear you whispered into, my heart. Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
136. "It's hard to forget someone you'll always remember."
137. "May life bring you nothing but smiles, good friends, and your own personal prince charming."
138. "You never know when you are making a memory."
139. "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, who I am. I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."
140. "They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine got hit by truck."
141. "She slipped on a kiss and stumbled into love."
142. "The truth will set you free - but first it will make you miserable."
143. "I don't know how, I don't know when, but you and I will meet again."
144. "I'm paralyzed with happiness."
145. " Remember a memory Because sometimes only a memory remains."
146. "If we could decide who we love it would be much simpler but less magical."
147. "What do you do when the only person that can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry?"
148. "The harder you fall, the higher you bounce."
149. "I carry your heart...in my heart."
150. "You're never fully dressed without a smile."
151. "Whoever said that there's plenty of fish in the sea was lying. Sometimes, there's only one fish, trust me."
152. "You know that place between sleep and awake, where you're still dreaming? That 's where I will always think of you."
153. "Within you, I lose myself -without you I find myself-wanting to be lost again."
154. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
155. "Good morning! Oh, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!"
156. "What is meant to be will always find a way."
157. "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."
158. "Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong-sometimes it's letting go."