*I can't believe I just gave up - I just let you drop our of my life. I tried to make you stay, then one day it just got too hard and I saw that what you really wanted was a life without me. So I gave up - and now youre really gone. I wish I could make you come back - but tears, wishes, and
reminiscing do nothing but make my heart break a little more.*
*The things I remember most about being in love, is the joy that lasted for a while, the smiles, the way you held me, and all the tears I cried for deceiving me*
*And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be*
*The only feeling of real loss Is when you love someone More than you love your self*
*if it rained for each time i cried for you, there wouldnt be a day without rain, but if a rainbow formed everytime i smiled because of you the sky would no longer be blue*
*The only regrets in life are the chances you didn't take*
*Smile. Tomorrow's going to be worse.*
*So what do you do when somebody you're so devoted to suddenly just stops lovin you and it seems they haven't got a clue...of the pain that rejection is puttin you through...Do you cling to you're pride and sing 'I Will
Survive,' do you lash out and say'How dare you leave this way,' do you hold on in vain as they just slip away?*
* We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't*
*I will remember you, will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by. Weep not for the memories.*
*They say high school is tough. I think it's fun. It's where we make Lifelong friends. Where we meet our first loves. It's a whole little world of its own. A place where we learn not only about equations and formula, but about the bigger picture. About life and the world we live in. And the people who live in it. In high school, we're exposed to all kinds of people. All kinds of races and backgrounds. We recognize what makes each of us different. And with open minds, accept and appreciate that which makes each of us unique*
*I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?*
*EVIL is just LIVE spelled backwords*
*Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. *
*I'd give anything to read your mind, to get into your head. Then maybe I'd find out how to get you to notice me once more, to make you want me like you used to. But then again, I guess I'd also find out how much you don't care
for me, and what you really think about when you look at me.*
*It would be easier if you felt this way - so you could hurt like me, so you can cry like me, so you can feel empty like me...*
*Ask me how many times I've had my heart broken and I'll show you all the stars in the sky. Ask me how many times I've forgiven and I'll show you the same.*
*Do you remember when we were best friends? When we'd share our every thought? Every smile? And every laugh? Oh, and do you remember when you broke my heart? Because I seem to remember that more than anything.*
* I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was. *
* I am missing you far more than I ever loved you. *
*Why do people think it's okay for them to do horrible things to other people as long as they apologize afterwards?*
*Isn't it ironic how one second can change everything? How a 'perfect' life can be shattered by one single phone call...*
*It's just about now, when the tears start to fall, I wonder if I'm gonna make it at all.. this is not about trying to go back in time, this is not about where I'll be a year down the line, its just moment to moment, surviving somehow.. this is not about then.. this is just about now.*
*I love you for letting me feel what its like to have thing, But I hate you for letting me feel what its like to LOSE everything*
*I look back at my old notes and cards and everything from you and they are just pieces of paper, they don't mean anything to anyone right? Well, those little pieces of paper mean the world to me, they mean I once had you and
you once loved me, and they give me some hope, that if you loved me before, if you cared about me that much before, then you can do it again.*
* When I was younger crying always seemed to be the answer, now that I'm older crying seems to be the only option. *
* Why is life so painful? Is it because we are so afraid?
Afraid of living our lives, letting people know what we really think Afraid to tell someone you really like them so much it hurts inside but instead of saying something watch them fall for your best friend. Afraid to be hurt if someone doesn't like you as much as you do them Afraid that they won't care, but laugh in your face Afraid to speak up, because you're too scared to see what they'll think but
rather watch them hurt you Must we be afraid?
You know, no one waits forever to hear what you have to say. So don't be afraid. Because sometimes it hurts more to wonder for the rest of your life what woulda happened instead than them laughing in your face. Because you
never know what will happen. *
* Girls spend most of their lives trying to get into a relationship. Guys spend most of their lives trying to get out of a relationship *
*The things you can't forget are the things you don't want to remember*
*What you want might make you cry and what you need might pass you by*
*I've got everything i need except a man, & I'm not one of those girls who thinks a man is the answer to everything but I'm tired of being alone*
*The tears shed over heartbreaks are the words left unsaid and deeds left undone. *
*Heartbreaks will last as long as you want them too and cut as deep as you allow them to go; the challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.*
*To conquer without risk is to triumph without glory.
* What, after all, is a halo? It's only one more thing to keep clean
* The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind
*When everything has to be right, something isn't. When everything cant be right, everything is
*It's like magic. When you live by yourself, all your annoying habits are gone!
*Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything.
* No matter how big or soft or warm your bed is, you still have to get out of it.
*Other people's interruptions of your work are relatively insignificant compared with the countless times you interrupt yourself
*It's what you learn after you know it all that counts
*He who knows what he is told, must know a lot of things that are not so
*The most wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.
* I want to do it because I want to do it
*Because you're not what I would have you be, I blind myself to who, in truth, you are
* Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes...
* Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to
*She is my best friend, my buddy, my partner in crime. Life would never be the same without her
*Some questions are best be left unanswered
*Love or hope I can't decide
*Everyday we make other people's problems our own
*Don't put off till tommorrow, what you can put off for good
*People fall in love, but they have to climb out.
*if Jack's in love, he's no judge of Jill's beauty
*Not every woman in old slippers can manage to look like Cinderella
*Humor is laughing at what you haven't got when you ought to have it
*If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?
*It's amazing how everytime you open your mouth, you prove you're an idiot
*Why can't I love you so? Sleep won't come to me. With the eyes closed, the mind has a perfect view.
*Tag along on my journey into hell
*There really is nothing better than the cold taste of fear.
*You were always there when I needed you, never left my side, always there to lean on and dry the tears I cried. I could always talk to you, you never seemed to mind, your voice so honest and gentle, your words so honest and
kind. I thought I'd never meet someone as special as you are, you're my best friend in the whole wide world, you're my shooting star
* A friend understands even when your thoughts aren't fitting into words
* Friends show us who we are and who we can be, where we've been and where we're going
*You can never stay mad at the person who makes you laugh
* Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance, because a friend is somene who loves you in spite of your faults.
*I Love You, I Know I Love You, But The Thing Is, Your Not Mine To Love
*I Can't Help Liking That Guy That I Don't Have, And Not Liking The Guy That Is In Love With Me
*When He Held Me Close, I Felt Safe, When He Made Me Feel Safe, He Kissed Me, When He Kissed Me, I Felt Love, When I Felt Love, I Felt Him Letting Go, When He Let Me Go, I Felt Pain
* Some Things In Life Can Be Stitched And Glued Together When Broken- My heart Is Not One Of Them.
*I Need You Tonight, I Know Deep Within My , It Doesn't Matter If It's Wrong Or Right, But I Really Need You Tonight
* He's Got A Smile That Could Set The World On Fire, And What Makes It All Worthwhile, Is That His Smiles Are Meant For Me
* A male friend who is not a boyfriend is just a boyfriend under glass...break in case of an emergency
* Don't hate someone just because they don't feel the same way about you that you feel about them. If you throw everything away that you had with them, you could be throwing away the greatest friendship of your life. Don't
give everything up because the feelings aren't mutual. They still love you with all they have
*There are easier things in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree for instance
*I guess when your heart gets broken, you start to see the cracks in everything
* You want the stars? Go ahead and wish for 'em...i'll give them to you. I'd give you anything.
*If only there was someplace we could go to get a broken heart repaired, i mean if the microwave or T.V. or even the toaster breaks you can take it to the repair place. So why can't broken hearts go to some place like that?
* You said you would always be there for me. I guess we have a difference in our definitions of always
* When we broke up i think you took half of my heart with you, the half that i needed most because the half you left me was the part that only loves you
* I've learned that the dashing young knight on his snow white steed who was going to ride into my life and sweep me off my feet...has apparently gotten lost in the forest
* From now on, he is my friend not my boyfriend. He is no longer the one person in the world who will never judge me. And it's so hard when you someone this much, but you just don't know how to love them the right way
* Maybe we all start out smart, then we discover boys and end up as stupid as they are
* Above all, life sux. Just sometimes things happen that make us forget that
* Don't you hate it when you're in love with someone and they have absolutely no idea?
* Loving never did convince you
*Every time i reach for love, it's taken away
*Saying you'll never fall in love again is like saying you'll never smile again. As much as you might not want to, someone's going to eventually come along and make you
* He'll only break your heart, it's a fact. And even though i warn you, even though i guarantee you that the boy will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue him, ain't love grand?*~
*You know how it is, the beginnings? When you first fall in love and you can't eat, you can't sleep and getting a call from him, it makes your day. It's like seeing a shooting star.*
*If home is where the heart is, i am so confused. I don't know where my home is because my heart belongs to you.*~
*Its true...no matter how happy you are now or how far away, you will always dream of going back
*When you smiled you had my undivided attention, when you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you, when you cried you had my urge to hold you, and when said that you loved me, you had my heart forever
*There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
* Chance is the first step you take, luck is what comes afterward."
*your head tells you one thing, and you heart tells you another, before you do anything, you should first decide whether you have a better head or a better heart."
*Just remember the world is rejoicing over you
*So many different people, So many different ways...
*The moment I let go of it was the moment I got more that I could handle. The moment I jumped off of it was the moment I touched down
*These are the time to remember 'cause they will not last forever..these are the days to hold on to 'cause we won't although we want to
*Hearts are broken everday ..
* Don't be afraid to be weak, don't be too proud to be strong, just look into your heart my friend, that will be the return yourself, the return to innocence
* Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go...
*Clouds may come, but clouds must go, and they have a silver lining, far beyond them all, you know the sun or moon is shining
* Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away..
*The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for..
* Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition
*No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.
*Dreams are the touchstone of our character
*Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old
*Amazingly people think things that happen to them only happen to them...
**It takes a big man to cry but it takes a bigger man to laugh at him!
*What goes up must come down. Make sure you are not under it.
*If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving definently isn't for you!
*If you see people without a smile, give them one of yours!...
*The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a persons determination
*Happiness consists not in having much but being content with little....
*Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person..
*It is truly said: It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do....
*Don't just be good, be good for something.
*No one can predict to what heights you can soar, even you will not know until you spread your wings
*The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel.
*The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core strength within you that survives all hurt
*Everything can be taken from a person but one thing: The last of his/her freedoms--to choose one's self attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's way
*People who need people are the luckiest people in the world
*Where there is nothing, everything is possible
*Anything worth having does not come easy
*You never get a second chance to make a first impression
*Let the world know you as you are, not as who you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?
*You laugh because im diffrent i laugh because you're all the same