158. "Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong-sometimes it's
159. "The secret of life is getting up early, the secret of life is staying
up late, the secret of life is to try not to hurry, but don't wait, don't
160. "I've noticed that being with you I smile a little more often, I anger
a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much
161. "You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever. But I will love you
until it kills me, and even then you'll be in my heart."
162. "The future is no place to place your better days."
163. "True friends never grow apart; they just lose touch." 164. "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners
are much more fun."
165. "We laughed until we had to cry/ we loved right down to our last
166. "To be remembered you must first touch someone's heart." 167. "I hate goodbyes. I know what I need, I need more hellos." 168. "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep." 169. "I always have room for something sweet like a thought of you." 170. "Friendship, said Pooh, is a very comforting thing." 171. "Keep a bottle handy so that you can send a letter in the event that
you are ever surrounded by water."
172. "It's like you think you're safe or something, because you don't like
need him. You don't need anyone. But the thing you didn't realize is: you're
173. "It's just one of those days. Again."
174. "Your love is better than ice cream."
175. "It takes minutes to have a crush on someone, hours to like someone,
and days to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone." 176. "Wish on everything. Pink cars are good, especially old ones. And stars
of course, first stars and shooting stars. Planes will do if they are the
first light in the sky and look like stars. Wish in tunnels, holding your
breath and lifting your feet off the ground. Birthday candles, baby teeth." 177. "There is only one rain cloud in the sky...and it's raining on me.
Somehow I'm not surprised."
178. "Never ignore a gut feeling but never believe that it's enough." 179. "Be who you are and say what you feel because people who mind don't
matter and people who matter don't mind."
180. "Hitch your wagon to a star."
181. "Living is like licking honey off a thorn."
182. "Never try to drown your sorrows, especially if he can swim." 183. "The worst way to miss someone is to have them sitting right next to
you, and know that you can never have them."
184. To let a fool kiss you is stupid, to let a kiss fool you is worse." 185. "Maybe it didn't mean that much, but it meant everything to me." 186. "I think, therefore I'm single." 187. "It's easy to fall in love, but hard to find someone to catch you." 188. "Memories build a pathway that goes winding through the heart. It keeps
friends close together, even when they're far apart."
189. "Promise me you will never forget me cause if I thought you would I
would never leave."
190. "How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye
191. Life is just sudden death overtime, and the clock is running. 192. The devil made me do it the first time, and after that I did it on my
193. "Let us leave pretty women to men without imagination." 194. "Friendship is...the sort of love one can imagine between angels." 195. "Real friends are like stars, sometimes you can't see them, but they're
196. "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and
impossible to forget."
197. "The course of true love never did run smooth."
198. A true friend stabs you in the front.
199. If all my friends were to jump off of a bridge, I would not follow. I
would be at the bottom to catch them when they fell.
200. A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself. 201. Sometimes the ones you would expect to kick you while you're down are
the ones who help you get up.
202. Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another,
"What? You too? I thought I was the only one."
203. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so
long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for
Don't hurry. Don't worry. You're only here for a short visit so be sure to
stop and smell the flowers.
204. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and
impossible to forget.
205. God cant mend a broken heart unless you give him all the pieces. 206. The trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out as "fun".
207. If I could give you but one gift, my friend, it would be the gift to
see yourself as others see you. Then, you would realize how truly special
208. "Happiness sneaks through a door you didn't know you left open." 209. "It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 47 muscles to frown. Conserve
210. "Together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in
211. "If I had never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I
wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I
do, and I will."
212. "Life's greatest gift is love: open it slowly."
213. "A dream is an answer to a question we haven't yet learned how to ask." 214. "Some things are true whether you believe in them or not" 215. "We all used to try so hard to fit in. We wanted to look exactly alike,
do all the same things, practically be the same people and when we weren't
looking, that changed."
216. "If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have
one good friend, you're more than lucky."
217. Forget love, I rather fall in chocolate.
218. One cannot live on love alone. And I am so stupid that I can do nothing
but think of him.
219. Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your
heart what to do. It does it on its own when you least suspect it, or even
if you don't want it to. It loves who it wants to love, and there's nothing
you can do about it.
220. Somebody tell my head to try to tell my heart, that Im better off
221. If growing up were easy it wouldn't take so long
222. The happier you are, the longer youll live.
223. The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do,
something to love and something to hope for.
224. "The love that has truly loved never forgets"
225. "The way to love anything is to realize it could be lost"
226. "Love isn't love until you cry"
227. "It's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it
228. If you aren't sure why you're doing what you're doing, then it must be
229. Sometimes when you find someone, you tend to take that person for
granted. It is when you lose that person that you realize how much they
230. the hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone
231. " Friendship often hurts as bad as love, But the wounds are healed much
quicker by an apology."
232. " Procrastination is the thief of time. If you have to do something
just get up and do it."