Everyone keeps telling me to just get over you and to move on, they
obviously don't understand just how hard I've already tried.
* So when all you've got are sleepless nights.. when the tears are clouding
up your eyes, just remember: it was you who said goodbye
You never really know how lucky you are to have someone until they are gone
and you are left with nothing but memories.
* No matter how happy you are now, or how far away you are, you will always
dream of going back.
* Hold on to what you have because it can sneak away from you in a
I like to think that everything is perfect.. when it isn't.. that everything
is fine... when it's not.. that everthing is going to be easy.. when it's
hard.. and that everything is going to work out.. when I'm not sure if it
* There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The
other is to gain it.
* You know- I don't think I'll ever be happy. Wherever I am, I'll always
wish I'm someplace else. Whatever I have, I'll always want something
* "Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
"If your head tells you one thing, and you heart tells you another, before
you do anything, you should first decide whether you have a better head or a
* Once upon a time there was a girl I knew, who lived across the street.
hair, brown eyes. When she smiled, I smiled. When she cried, I cried. Every single thing that ever happened to me that mattered, in some way had to do with her. That day we promised each other that no matter what, we'd always
together. It was a promise full of passion and truth and wisdom. It was the kind of promise that can only come from the hearts of the very young.
IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
Falling in love
Laughing so hard your face hurts.
A hot shower.
No lines at the Super Wal-Mart.
A special glance.
Taking a drive on a pretty road.
Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
Hot towels out of the dryer.
Finding the sweater you want is on sale for halfprice - AND in your size. Chocolate milkshake(s). (or vanilla!) A long distance phone call. A bubble bath. Giggling. A good conversation. The beach. Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter. Laughing at yourself. Midnight phone calls that last for hours. Running through sprinklers. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful. Laughing at an inside joke. Friends. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you. Waking up and remembering the details of a really good dream you had Making new friends or spending time with old ones. Playing with a new puppy. Having someone play with your hair. Sweet dreams. Hot chocolate. Road trips with friends. Swinging on swings. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking eggnog. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along. Going to a really good concert. Winning a really competitive game. Making chocolate chip cookies. Eating chocolate chip cookies. Having your friends send you homemade cookies. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change. Riding the best roller coasters over and over. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you Watching the sunrise. Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day.
* "You said you never wanted to see me hurt.. so did you close your eyes
when you did it?"
* "In love theres no simple fix.. Sometimes you have to just hang on... and
lead with your heart."
* "As we walk down the isle at graduation I will be crying tears of joy,
because we've finally made it...at last it's all over. The second ones will
be of sadness, because I know each step we take will pull us farther apart."
* "Theres still a part of me that wants you, just like before... but I've
* "And I'm crazy for loving you.. crazy for thinking that my love could hold
you.. I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying.. I'm so crazy for loving
* "All your life you are told the things you cannot do.. all your life they
will say you're not good enough.. or strong enough.. or talented enough..
they'll say you're the wrong height.. or the wrong type.. to play this.. or
be this.. or achieve this.. they will tell you no a thousand times.. no
until every no just becomes meaningless.. all your life they will tell you
no.. quite firmly and very quickly.. they will tell you no.. and you will
tell them yes."
* "I've come to know that when I saw you, I should have run the other way."
* "What do you do when the person you love doesn't love you anymore? How can
you just be friends when you're already so much more than that? After him
being your everyday.. how will you wake up to tomorrow? How do you move on
after giving your all to them? "
* "You helped me put the past behind.. but you understood when I needed to
hold on to it a little longer.."
* "Have you ever just completely given up on someone and then something
happens and you think... there's so much more to this person than I ever
* Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as
* Guys are so confusing- No matter how cute he is, someone somewhere is tired of his crap!
* A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
* Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
* When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look
beside you and your best friend will be there.
* "I don't want an apology, I just want someone to stand by me"