81. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance 82. In three words I can sum up everything Ive learned about life: it goes
83. It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. 84. I've learned that: good-byes will always hurt, pictures can never
replace being there, thanks is a feeble word, memories forget the hard
times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung. 85. Life seems to be the hardest question ever, just as soon as youve
figured out the answer the question changes.
86. Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile
and I know it is.
87. Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic
88. Time heals what reason cannot
89. Unfortunately, sometimes people dont hear you until you scream. 90. You May Not Realize It When It Happens, But A Kick In The Teeth May Be
The Best Thing In The World For You
91. You should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about. 92. "I wish that when I gave someone my heart, I could see whether or not
they kept it or threw it away."
93. "There are things in life your eyes will love, but not all will catch
94. " Nothing lasts forever--not even your troubles."
95. Go ahead and cry, I'll catch your tears
96. " Your toughest opponent is the little voice inside you Telling you to
97. Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your
98. When it comes down to it, we all just want to be loved.
99. "It's not my ear you whispered into, but my heart. It's not my lips that
you kissed, but my soul."
100. Whatever you want too much you can't have, so when you really want
something, try to want it a little less.
101. Happiness is just an illusion caused by the temporary absence of
102. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. 103. "Life is full of people who will make you laugh, cry, smile until your
face hurts, and so happy that you think you'll burst. But the ones who leave
their footprints on your soul are the ones that keep your life going." 104. "Friends bring the most joy and the most pain. But they always find a
way to mend your heart back together after they break it."
105. "I wanted to kill the hottest person on Earth. Then I learned that
there were laws against suicide."
106. "Sometimes you have to do that with adults--just say what they need you
to say--so they'll get out of your face."
"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood
supply to run both at the same time."
107. "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them." 108. "Guys who have big muscles and a nice car are usually trying to make up
for a lost feature."
109. "Bad luck is bending over to pick up a four-leaf clover and being
infected by poison ivy."
110. "You can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you better
111. "A smart person knows all the rules so he can break them wisely." 112. "Dreams come a size too big so that we can grow into them." 113. I know the world isn't fair, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor? 114. Life isn't about the breaths we take, But the moments that take our
115. " The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the
116. " When your life flashes before your eyes, Make sure it's worth
117. Guys are like stars - there are millions of them but only one can make
your dreams come true
118. Why is it that I have to climb 1,000 mountains to get to you when all
youhave to do is to smile to get to me?
119. Have faith in your dreams and someday Your rainbow will come smiling
120. "When you think you're alone, when you think there's no one in this
world who'll stand up for you, look around and make sure you're right.
Friends can appear in the most unlikely people, and are often right in front
121. "It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are
122. "Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart,
talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and
123. "Do not throw in the towel; use it for wiping the sweat off your face." 124. "Earth's crammed with heaven." 125. "The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and
126. "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not
like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not
127. "The meaning of life? That's easy. The meaning of life is: to be happy,
try not to hurt people, and hope that you fall in love."
128. "Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you
bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will
consume you too."
129. "The beginning is usually scary; the end is usually sad, but it's
what's in the middle that should really count."
130. "There are never any mistakes, only happy accidents."
131. "Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right
into this empty place in your heart."
132. "Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's
133. "I want to be the one to walk in the sun, oh girls they want to have
134. "Don't cry because it's over, laugh because it happened." 135. "Twas not my ear you whispered into, my heart. Twas not my lips you
kissed, but my soul."
136. "It's hard to forget someone you'll always remember."
137. "May life bring you nothing but smiles, good friends, and your own
personal prince charming."
138. "You never know when you are making a memory."
139. "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of
what I did, who I am. I'm scared of walking out of this room and never
feeling for the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you." 140. "They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine got
hit by truck."
141. "She slipped on a kiss and stumbled into love."
142. "The truth will set you free - but first it will make you miserable." 143. "I don't know how, I don't know when, but you and I will meet again." 144. "I'm paralyzed with happiness." 145. " Remember a memory Because sometimes only a memory remains." 146. "If we could decide who we love it would be much simpler but less
147. "What do you do when the only person that can stop you from crying is
the one who is making you cry?"
148. "The harder you fall, the higher you bounce."
149. "I carry your heart...in my heart."
150. "You're never fully dressed without a smile."
151. "Whoever said that there's plenty of fish in the sea was lying.
Sometimes, there's only one fish, trust me."
152. "You know that place between sleep and awake, where you're still
dreaming? That 's where I will always think of you."
153. "Within you, I lose myself -without you I find myself-wanting to be
154. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a
while, you could miss it."
155. "Good morning! Oh, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good
evening, and goodnight!"
156. "What is meant to be will always find a way."
157. "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and
impossible to forget."